The Top 10 contestants on American Idol will take the stage on Sunday night (April 21) for the always magical Disney Night. D23 shared the song lineup for the evening that features classic tunes from Disney and Pixar.
- Disney Night on American Idol is less than a week away, and today it was revealed which songs the Top 10 contestants would be performing.
- D23 shared the insider information on their website along with photos of the contestants.
- On top of that exciting reveal a few other surprises are in store for the evening including:
- A special guest mentor
- Live performance by Lea Michele
- The judges performing at Disneyland
- Duet by season 1 contestants
Disney Night song list:
- Alejandro Aranda will perform “Remember Me” from Coco.
- Alyssa Raghu will perform “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas.
- Dimitrius Graham will perform “You’ll Be In My Heart” from Tarzan.
- Jeremiah Lloyd Harmon will perform “Candle on the Water” from Pete’s Dragon.
- Laci Kaye Booth will perform “I See the Light” from Tangled.
- Laine Hardy will perform “Oo-De-Lally” from Robin Hood.
- Madison VanDenburg will perform “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana.
- Uché will perform “I2I” from A Goofy Movie.
- Wade Cota will perform “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from Toy Story.
- Walker Burroughs will perform “When She Loved Me” from Toy Story 2.
More Disney Magic:
- Actress Rebel Wilson will impart some wisdom to the singers serving as their mentor for the evening.
- In addition to Wilson’s appearance, singer and actress Lea Michele will take the stage for magical performance of “Under the Sea” from The Little Mermaid.
- And that’s not all! Celebrity judges, Lionel Richie, Katy Perry, and Luke Bryan will perform a Disney classic in Fantasyland at Disneyland.
- Finally, two more special guests will return to the stage to sing “A Whole New World” from Aladdin. ABC’s season 1 American Idol winner, Maddie Poppe will be joined by runner-up Caleb Lee Hutchinson to perform the sweet duet.
Disney Night on American Idol airs live, Sunday, April 21 from 8:00–10:01 pm EDT/5:00-7:01 pm PDT on ABC.