Hulu has released a new trailer and poster of the upcoming original series Catch-22. The six-episode limited run series is based on the novel of the same name by Joseph Heller and is slated to debut on May 17.
- Hulu has shared a brand new trailer for their new limited series Catch-22, along with a new poster.
- The six-part limited series will debut May 17 on Hulu.
- “Based on Joseph Heller’s seminal novel of the same name, Catch-22 is the story of the incomparable, artful dodger, Yossarian (Christopher Abbott), a US Air Force bombardier in World War II who is furious because thousands of people he has never met are trying to kill him. But his real problem is not the enemy, but rather his own army which keeps increasing the number of missions the men must fly to complete their service. Yet if Yossarian makes any attempt to avoid his military assignments, he’ll be in violation of Catch-22, a hilariously sinister bureaucratic rule which specifies that a concern for one’s own safety in the face of dangers which are real and immediate is the process of a rational mind; a man is considered insane if he willingly continues to fly dangerous combat missions, but a request to be removed from duty is evidence of sanity and therefore makes him ineligible to be relieved from duty.”
- Christopher Abbott (Yossarian)
- Kyle Chandler (Colonel Cathcart)
- George Clooney (Scheisskopf)
- Hugh Laurie (Major de Coverley)
- Giancarlo Giannini (Marcello)
- Daniel David Stewart (Milo)
- Rafi Gavron (Aarfy)
- Austin Stowell (Nately)
- Graham Patrick Martin (Orr)
- Gerran Howell (Kid Sampson)
- Jon Rudnitsky (McWatt)
- Kevin J. O'Connor (Korn)
- Pico Alexander (Clevinger)
- Tessa Ferrer (Nurse Duckett)
- Lewis Pullman (Major Major)
- Josh Bolt (Dunbar)
- Jay Paulson (Chaplain)
- Julie Ann Emery (Marion)
- Grant Heslov (Doc Daneeka)
- The series is executive produced by:
- George Clooney Grant Heslov for Smokehouse Pictures
- Richard Brown and Steve Golin of Anonymous Content
- Luke Davies and David Michôd serve as co-writers and executive producers for the series.