Even though Mother’s day is less than 2 weeks away, you still have plenty of time to plan something special for mom. Walt Disney World Resort Hotels and select restaurants at Disney Springs have plenty of great offerings to make this day one to remember.
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12 and Walt Disney World Resorts guests have several great options to choose from when planning their special celebration.
- The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort’s Garden Grove restaurant will serve a delicious Mother’s Day brunch.
- Speciality menus and offerings are also available at Disney Springs at:
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar
- The Edison
- Morimoto Asia
- Guests can also choose delightful offerings at select Resort hotels including:
- Elegant Floral Arrangements
- Delectable Bites
- Resort Experiences
- Spa Treatments
- On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort’s Garden Grove will present a special brunch buffet featuring Disney character dining.
- Garden Grove’s Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet is priced at $38.99 for adults and $19.99 for children ages 3-9
- For reservations and more information on Garden Grove, please visit https://www.swandolphinrestaurants.com/gardengrove/index.html or call (407) 934-1618
- The Mother’s Day Brunch Buffet will be served from 9 am – 2 pm and includes:
- Lite Fair:
- Superfood Bar
- Steel Cut Oatmeal featuring cinnamon, turbinado, vanilla
- Traditional Grits
- Selection of Seasonal Fruits & Smoothies
- Caprese Salad – heirloom tomato, fresh mozzarella, white balsamic, fresh basil & arugula
- Caesar Salad – featuring romaine hearts, garlic lemon dressing, parmesan cheese, crispy crouton
- Chef Stations:
- Create Your Own Omelet
- Hand Carved Brisket – slow smoked beef brisket, house made BBQ sauce, jalapeno cornbread
- Spiced French Toast featuring rum raisins, candied pecan
- Biscuits & Sawmill Gravy featuring house made buttermilk biscuits, tangy white gravy
- Southwest Benedict featuring Spanish iberico chorizo, hollandaise
- Atlantic Salmon featuring warm crab salad, vegetables papillote, lemon butter
- Egg Scramble featuring spring onion, chervil, crème fraiche
- Butchers Cut Applewood Bacon
- Breakfast Sausage
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Assortment of Petite Pastries and Desserts
- For the Little Ones:
- Mickey Waffles
- Bacon & Sausage
- Tater Tots
- Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
- Lite Fair:
Mother's Day at Disney Springs:
- This Mother’s Day, celebrate mom with a memorable meal at Disney Springs.
- On May 12, Morimoto Asia, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar and The Edison are hosting Sunday brunch for the entire family to let mom know how truly special she is.
Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante:
- Enjoy a signature Mother’s Day Brunch filled with a feast-worthy spread of classic Italian dishes and fan favorites including:
- Brioche French Toast
- Live-action carving station
- A chocolate fountain where guests can drizzle a variety of decadent items in liquid chocolate sauce.
- Mother’s Day Brunch is $45 per adult and $20 per child from 9:30 am to 3 pm.
- For reservations, visit mariaandenzos.com or call 407-560-8466.
Enzo’s Hideaway Tunnel Bar:
- Enzo’s Hideaway and Tunnel Bar’s Roman-Style offerings begin at 9:30 am, where guests can feast on savory or sweet gourmet dishes including:
- Spicy Italian Breakfast Skillet – spicy Italian sausage, pancetta, potatoes, red peppers, tomatoes, fontina, Calabrian pepperoncini
- Nutella French Toast – brioche bread, fresh berries, vanilla mascarpone, whipped cream, maple syrup
- Eggenzo Sandwich – toasted brioche bun, fried egg, porchetta, fontina cheese, salsa verde
- Make a reservation by visiting enzoshideawayfla.com or calling 407-560-3696.
- The Edison’s kicks-off Mother’s Day at 9:30 am with a curated selection ofà la carte specials including:
- Spicy Chorizo Frittata – spicy chorizo, roasted shallots, tomato, cheddar cheese, chive sour cream, hash brown potatoes
- Edison Egg Burger – brioche bun, bacon, egg, avocado, Edison spicy sauce, hash brown potatoes
- The Breakfast Taco – corn tortillas, scrambled eggs, Cajun chicken, chorizo, fresh avocado, pico de gallo
- The regular lunch menu will also be available.
- Reservations can be made at theedisonfla.com or by calling 407-560-9288.
- Make your reservations today at Morimoto Asia and pre-order a Japanese Cheesecake Soufflé for a sweet treat in honor of Mother’s Day.
- The limited time offering features orange blossom honey gelato and locally sourced strawberries fresh from Plant City.
- Available for $17, the indulgent and decorative spring-inspired dessert is made with seasonal ingredients, serves two guests, and is the perfect way to surprise mom on her special day.
- For reservations, visit morimotoasia.com or call 407-939-6686.
Walt Disney World Resorts:
Elegant Floral Arrangements
- Show your love for mom with beautiful floral arrangements from Disney Floral and Gifts.
- Guests can choose:
- Traditional roses
- An arrangement inspired by a favorite Disney character
- Work with a Disney designer to create a custom bouquet.
- Disney Floral and Gifts also has special gift packages just for Mother’s Day.
- The Mother’s Day Family Treats Tote includes an assortment of snacks moms will love.
- To learn more, guests can visit Disneyfloralandgifts.com.
- Mother’s Day dining options will be available at select restaurants across Walt Disney World, including:
- Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish at Disney Springs
- Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Rose & Crown Dining Room at Epcot
- Specialty desserts will also be available at select resort hotels and dining locations within the theme parks.
Brunch and Other Offerings:
- Walt Disney World has numerous options, whatever mom’s preferred taste:
- Boma – Flavors of Africa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge offers traditional African choices such as Cape Malay Lamb Stew or Couscous alongside American favorites.
- Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Favorite characters from Tangled and The Little Mermaid will greet families who can also enjoy entrées including frittatas, pancakes and breakfast calzones.
- Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa serves American classics moms are sure to love.
- For an afternoon break, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa also offers a classic Afternoon Tea at Garden View Tea Room. This elegant experience combines international teas with sandwiches, scones and other tasty delicacies.
- For Walt Disney World dining information, guests should visit Disneyworld.com/dining or call 407-WDW-DINE.
Stay in the Middle of the Magic:
- Select Disney resort hotels will host special events for Mother’s Day.
- Minnie’s Mother’s Day Chocolate Party at Disney’s Beach Club Resort offers decadent desserts including:
- Chocolate fondue
- Chocolate ravioli
- Milkshake station.
- At Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, moms and their families can create a special Mother’s Day painting with an Alice in Wonderland theme from 10 am to noon.
- Mothers will be thrilled with the idea of turning Mother’s Day into a vacation at a Disney resort hotel, with perks including complimentary transportation via motor coach, ferry boat or Monorail services to the theme parks, water parks and Disney Springs, as well as package delivery back to her room and more.
- For reservations and additional information about Disney resort hotels, guests should call 407-W-DISNEY or visit Disneyworld.com/resorts.
- Exciting experiences only Disney can provide are the perfect way to spend Mother’s Day.
- The 26th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is a great way to enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of spring.
- Moms will love seeing the lush topiaries and festival blooms while savoring fine tastes and sips along the way.
- For a unique day at the theme parks, families can try a specialty tour to experience Walt Disney World in a whole new way.
- Learn how the magic at Magic Kingdom Park comes to life on Disney’s Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Snorkel with thousands of sea creatures in the Epcot Seas Adventures – Aqua Tour
- Get up close with exotic African wildlife on Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Foodie moms will love the Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP Tour, which invites guests to taste their way through the park’s kitchens.
- Tour reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-TOUR.
Luxurious Spa Treatments:
- Treat mom to a day of pampering at one of the full-service spas at Walt Disney World.
- Senses – A Disney Spa at both Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort offer packages for the ultimate day of indulgence.
Shop Till Mom Drops:
- Children can find their mother’s perfect gift at Disney Springs including:
- Hand-crafted jewelry
- Luxurious bath products
- Decadent candies
- Stylish accessories