A man has been accused of inappropriately touching himself at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park at Walt Disney World, according to WFTV.
- 57-year-old William Hayes of Bradenton, Florida was arrested Monday after being accused of inappropriately touching himself and faces charges of lewd and lascivious exhibition in the presence of a child.
- In mid-April, two guests reportedly witnessed Hayes masturbating in a changing room at the Walt Disney World water park.
- The guests said there was another man and two young boys in the changing room at the time.
- They cautioned the man to keep his children away from Hayes while they confronted him.
- Detectives interviewed the boys, who said they saw touching himself for a “couple of seconds.”
- Hayes is being held at the Orange County jail on $10,000 bail.