Today, at a special event ahead of Disney’s Hollywood Studios’ 30th anniversary tomorrow, it was announced that a new table service dining location called Roundup Rodeo BBQ would be coming to Toy Story Land.
- The new restaurant will continue the theme of guests shrinking down to the size of a toy and visiting Andy’s backyard.
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ is the result of Andy creating a rodeo arena using some of his prized toys, games, and other play sets.
- The result is a colorful atmosphere filled with details.
- No opening date for the new restaurant has been announced just yet but it will be an expansion of the land.
- Toy Story Land first debuted last year with two new attractions along with an updated entrance to the popular Toy Story Mania.
- Dining in the land currently consists of the quick service location Woody’s Lunch Box, serving “classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties.”
- Meanwhile, in related news, Pixar’s Toy Story 4 will hit theatres on June 21st.
- To celebrate, Toy Story Land will also be adding a pop-up merchandise shop near the exit of Toy Story Mania that will feature additional Toy Story-themed items.