Central Florida’s Give Kids the World Village is hosting Paige O’Hara and Linda Larkin for an exclusive speaker series. Tickets for the August 3rd event are available now.
- Give Kids The World will host multi talented actress Paige O’Hara and Linda Larkin for an exclusive speaker series.
- On Saturday, August 3rd, O'Hara and Larkin will entertain fans as they share stories of the magic behind the scenes of their beloved Disney characters.
- O’Hara is best known to Disney fans for voicing Belle in Beauty and the Beast.
- Larkin provided the voice of Jasmine for Disney’s animated classic, Aladdin.
- Saturday, August 3rd at Give Kids The World Village
- Three tiers of tickets are available now for purchase:
- General Seating: $50
- Preferred Seating: $75
- VIP Package (starts at 5:30pm): $150
About Paige O'Hara:
- O’Hara is widely known as Disney's heroine, Belle, in the critically acclaimed, Oscar-winning animated film Beauty and the Beast, a Disney Classic which she proudly added to a career that has spanned from Broadway to opera, concert stages and recordings.
- This was followed with the multimillion selling video Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and a Grammy for Beauty and the Beast Children's Sing along.
- O’Hara performed and participated in the D23 event in Anaheim where she was inducted into the Disney Legends – an honor and highlight of her 20+ year career with Disney.
About Linda Larkin:
- Larkin is the speaking voice of Princess Jasmine in Walt Disney’s classic animated feature film, Aladdin. Ms. Larkin has provided the voice for Princess Jasmine in every Aladdin sequel and spin-off, including The Return of Jafar, Aladdin and The King of Thieves, and the Emmy-nominated 100-episode Aladdin television series.
- In 2011, Ms. Larkin was honored with the Disney Legends Award, recognizing her for her extraordinary and integral contribution to The Walt Disney Company.