It’s almost that time of year again! The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will return to Walt Disney World during the late summer and early fall for a glorious celebration of culinary goodness. Along with announcing the festival dates, Disney has shared the musical lineup for the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced the official dates for the 2019 Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- The festival has been extended to a full 87 days and takes place August 29-November 23.
- As part of the festival, guests will be able to enjoy culinary delights at 30 Global Marketplaces throughout Future World and World Showcase including two new offerings for 2019:
- Kenyan Coffee Barbecue Beef Tenderloin in the Africa Marketplace
- Plant-based Cottage Pie at Earth Eats
- In addition to fantastic dining, guests will be able to enjoy a world of entertainment and experiences including:
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series
- “Disney du Jour Dance Party”
- Guests can plan a new culinary adventure when bookings open on May 15 for:
- Party for the Senses
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!
Eat to the Beat Concert Series:
- Relax to classic hits and favorite songs every single day of the festival during the Eat to the Beat Concert Series.
- Guest can even guarantee concert seats by booking an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of many Epcot restaurants.
- The 2019 lineup includes:
- August 29 – 31 Plain White T’s
- September 1 – 2 Sawyer Brown – NEW!
- September 3 – 4 MercyMe
- September 5 – 6 Grace Kelly – NEW!
- September 7 – 8 Zach Williams – NEW!
- September 9 – 10 Lauren Daigle – NEW!
- September 11 – 12 Jimmie Allen – NEW!
- September 13 – 15 TBD
- September 16 – 17 The Allman Betts Band
- September 18 – 19 Everclear
- September 20 – 22 STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas
- September 23 – 24 Post Modern Jukebox
- September 25 – 26 Blue October
- September 27 – 29 Mark Wills
- September 30 – October 2 Sugar Ray
- October 3 – 9 TBD
- October 10 – 11 Boyce Avenue – NEW!
- October 12 – 13 Southern Avenue – NEW!
- October 14 – 15 TBD
- October 16 – 17 38 Special
- October 18 – 20 Baha Men
- October 21 – 22 Billy Ocean
- October 23 – 25 Sheila E
- October 26 – 27 High Valley
- October 28 – 30 Hanson
- October 31-November 1 Sheena Easton
- November 2 – 3 Kris Allen – NEW!
- November 4 – 6 Boyz II Men
- November 7 – 8 The Hooters
- November 9 – 11 Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy
- November 12 – 18 TBD
- November 19 D’Capella – NEW!
“Disney du Jour Dance Party:”
- The “Disney du Jour Dance Party” will be offered in Future World and has been expanded to seven days a week! Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will spin plenty of interactive fun, while on Fridays and Saturdays stars from Radio Disney pump up the mix with live performances.
- On opening weekend, actress/singer Meg Donnelly from the Disney Channel original movie Zombies will appear.
Party for the Senses:
- Party for the Senses at World Showplace Events Pavilion, the sensational event featuring chefs and vintners from around the world. (Select Saturdays through November 9)
Sunday Brunch with the Chef:
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef, hosted by celebrity chefs such as Cat Cora, Andrew Zimmern, Buddy Valastro and others. (Select Sundays through November 17)
Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!:
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It!” hands-on workshops that let you rub shoulders with visiting chefs, bakers, mixologists and other pros. (Select Mondays and Thursdays through November 14)
Even More to Experience:
- Other family activities on returning this year are Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt and the popular Candy Sushi interactive experience.
no obligation quote from MouseFanTravel.com