A brand new interactive experience is coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort this summer. Tickets for the NBA Experience are available now on the Walt Disney World website.
- One-day tickets for the NBA Experience at Disney Springs are priced at $34 per adult and $29 per child, ages 3-9.
- The website also offers the following details on NBA Experience tickets:
- Tickets are valid through December 31, 2020 and provide one admission to NBA Experience; re-entry is not permitted. Age restrictions may apply. To participate in NBA Experience activities, footwear is required; athletic footwear is recommended. Adults must sign a waiver when they arrive at the venue; for children younger than age 18, the child’s guardian must sign the waiver for minors. For convenience, you may view the waiver in advance at Disneyworld.com/expwaiver. All tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
About the NBA Experience:
- Will feature 13 interactive elements and hands-on activities.
- Covers 44,000 square feet across two floors.
- Tickets include access to every activity.
- The entry will simulate walking through a player’s tunnel at a NBA or WNBA arena.
Some of the Experiences:
- Slam Dunk Challenge: Guests can change the height of a standard 10-foot hoop to as low as seven feet to perform superstar moves and have it captured by burst photography.
- Shooting Skills: Spots on a court light up as guests move from one location to another attempting to sink as many buckets as possible in 15 seconds.
- Stack Up: Guests can compare themselves against some of the world’s best basketball players by measuring their vertical leap, wingspan, shooting, and dribbling.
- Personalization: Activities can be personalized with guests’ names and their favorite NBA or WNBA teams.
- Real-Time Updates: Activities will be updated with NBA and WNBA statistics while guest leaderboards will be updated throughout the day.