ABC has renewed The Goldbergs and its spinoff Schooled. In related news, series creator Adam F. Goldberg is moving his development deal from Sony to ABC.
For information about what series that ABC has renewed and cancelled, visit our page.
About Adam F. Goldberg:
- Will remain executive producer on The Goldbergs and Schooled which will still be produced by Sony
- He will develop new projects for ABC Studios
- Goldberg’s first pilot was Sony’s Breaking In which aired on the Fox television network
About The Goldbgers:
- Renewed for a seventh season
- Inspired by Adam F. Goldberg’s family and home videos
- One of ABC’s top rated comedies
- Renewed for a sophomore season
- Inspired by Adam F. Goldberg’s teachers
- Featured “Lainey” from the original series