Disney Cruise Line has reportedly been testing a free iMessage service for passengers on sailings aboard the Disney Fantasy, according to the Disney Cruise Line Blog.
- The service is only available to passengers using an Apple iOS device.
- Guests have been receiving a Disney Cruise Line Navigator app handout upon check-in explaining how to download or update the app to its latest version.
- The handout explains that guests can send and receive messages via iMessage without needing an internet data plan.
- The handout also includes instructions on how to use the app.
- There has been no announcement regarding the future of this free messaging service and whether or not it will expand to other ships.
ICYMI – More Disney Cruise Line news:
- As part of a new initiative to empower girls and young women, Disney Cruise Line unveiled new nautical youth programs featuring Captain Minnie Mouse. Along with special appearances by the Captain, Disney will sponsor scholarships for females cadets at the LJM Maritime Academy in The Bahamas.
- Disney Cruise Line ships recently added a sneak peek of Disney’s upcoming live-action remake of Aladdin.