Disneyland Paris has shared more details about the 2019 Disney Loves Jazz Soiree at Walt Disney Studios Park. Guests can enjoy an evening filled with music, a special concert, character meet and greets and much more.
- Disney Loves Jazz is returning to Disneyland Paris this spring for another night of music the whole family will love.
- The exclusive evening will be hosted at Walt Disney Studios Park on June 15 from 8 pm-2 am.
- Tickets and packages went on sale in February and are still available through the Disneyland Paris website.
- Guests will be able to shop speciality themed merchandise including limited-edition collectible pins:
- New this year, Thomas Dutronc – icon of the gipsy jazz scene in France – will join the musician lineup for the special Jazz Loves Disney concert.
An immersive event for the whole family:
- Whether they are 2 or 102, guests will enjoy this after hours event that features several unique experiences including:
- Jazz performances throughout the parks
- Jazz Loves Disney concert featuring Thomas Dutronc
- Disney Characters meet and greets
- After hours attractions
Jazz performances throughout the parks:
- Guests will delight in the musical sounds of gipsy, New Orleans, and Saint-Germain jazz.
Jazz Loves Disney concert featuring Thomas Dutronc:
- With an amazing concert at Walt Disney Studios, guest can groove to the sound of artists:
- Thomas Dutronc
- Hugh Coltman
- China Moses
- Camélia Jordana
- Anne Sila
- Each musician will be performing the best songs from the wonderful world of Disney on the big stage of the Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular.
- Thomas Dutronc will also appear on stage in front of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
Disney Characters meet and greets:
- Strike a pose with some of Disney’s jazziest characters who will be meeting guests at select locations throughout the park!
- This year fan will have the pleasure of interacting with these fabulous characters:
- The Aristocats:
- The Jungle Book:
- King Louie
- The Princess and the Frog:
- Dr Facilier
- Walt Disney Original Characters:
- Toy Story:
- Buzz Lightyear
- The Aristocats:
After hours attractions:
- The Disney Loves Jazz soiree will also have some of the Walt Disney Studios Park attractions operating late into the evening.
- Guests can experience a thrilling ride on:
- Les Tapis Volants – Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
- Toy Soldiers Parachutes Drop
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Crush’s Coaster
- RC Racer
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Did you know?:
- It was in France in 1919 that Walt Disney heard jazz for the first time, and it was his favourite genre from then on.
- Since then, jazz has been a major part of Disney heritage, through the unforgettable music and songs of films like:
- The Jungle Book
- The Aristocats
- Toy Story
- And Jazz Loves Disney albums
2018 Disney Loves Jazz event recap:
- Laughing Place attended last year’s special event and the Jazz Loves Disney concert. We recap the evening and its offerings for guests.