Disneyland Paris has shared more details about the 2019 Disney Loves Jazz Soiree at Walt Disney Studios Park. Guests can enjoy an evening filled with music, a special concert, character meet and greets and much more.
- Disney Loves Jazz is returning to Disneyland Paris this spring for another night of music the whole family will love.
- The exclusive evening will be hosted at Walt Disney Studios Park on June 15 from 8 pm-2 am.
- Tickets and packages went on sale in February and are still available through the Disneyland Paris website.
- Guests will be able to shop speciality themed merchandise including limited-edition collectible pins:
- New this year, Thomas Dutronc – icon of the gipsy jazz scene in France – will join the musician lineup for the special Jazz Loves Disney concert.
An immersive event for the whole family:
- Whether they are 2 or 102, guests will enjoy this after hours event that features several unique experiences including:
- Jazz performances throughout the parks
- Jazz Loves Disney concert featuring Thomas Dutronc
- Disney Characters meet and greets
- After hours attractions
Jazz performances throughout the parks:
- Guests will delight in the musical sounds of gipsy, New Orleans, and Saint-Germain jazz.
Jazz Loves Disney concert featuring Thomas Dutronc:
- With an amazing concert at Walt Disney Studios, guest can groove to the sound of artists:
- Thomas Dutronc
- Hugh Coltman
- China Moses
- Camélia Jordana
- Anne Sila
- Each musician will be performing the best songs from the wonderful world of Disney on the big stage of the Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular.
- Thomas Dutronc will also appear on stage in front of the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
Disney Characters meet and greets:
- Strike a pose with some of Disney’s jazziest characters who will be meeting guests at select locations throughout the park!
- This year fan will have the pleasure of interacting with these fabulous characters:
- The Aristocats:
- The Jungle Book:
- King Louie
- The Princess and the Frog:
- Dr Facilier
- Walt Disney Original Characters:
- Toy Story:
- Buzz Lightyear
- The Aristocats:
After hours attractions:
- The Disney Loves Jazz soiree will also have some of the Walt Disney Studios Park attractions operating late into the evening.
- Guests can experience a thrilling ride on:
- Les Tapis Volants – Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
- Toy Soldiers Parachutes Drop
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Crush’s Coaster
- RC Racer
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Did you know?:
- It was in France in 1919 that Walt Disney heard jazz for the first time, and it was his favourite genre from then on.
- Since then, jazz has been a major part of Disney heritage, through the unforgettable music and songs of films like:
- The Jungle Book
- The Aristocats
- Toy Story
- And Jazz Loves Disney albums
2018 Disney Loves Jazz event recap:
- Laughing Place attended last year’s special event and the Jazz Loves Disney concert. We recap the evening and its offerings for guests.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disney travel planning