Disneyland Resort is gearing up for summer with new menu offerings and a unique dining experience at their hotels.
- Disney Parks Blog has shared their Best Bites guide for the month of May highlighting new menus and offerings available at the Disney Resorts.
- Of all the tasty goodness featured, two new menus at Disneyland Resort are the true stars of this month:
- A Very Merry Unbirthday Tea Party
- Sand Bar Lounge Menu
A Very Merry Unbirthday Tea Party:
- The Disneyland Hotel will being offering a new guest dining experience starting on May 31.
- A Very Merry Unbirthday Tea Party will celebrate YOU with themed treats, sweets, and a positively MAD tea party!
- Guests of all ages are invited to indulge in a midday tea with an array of classics inspired by Disney’s animated film, Alice in Wonderland.
- The menu will feature:
- Fresh salad
- Assorted scones
- Hand-selected teas inspired by the film’s characters!
- This exciting afternoon tea experience will take place at Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel on select days throughout the summer and until the start of fall!
- For more information and to book reservations, visit the Disneyland Resort website.
Sand Bar Lounge Menu:
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will be serving up an delicious array of items this summer including a spaghetti burger and dessert nachos.
- Among the new additions to the Lounge’s menu are:
- Spaghetti Burger – a unique dish that features a beef patty with mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomato spread, and arugula sandwiched between two buns made out of fried spaghetti.
- Arugula Salad – topped with a soft-poached egg
- Double B-L-T-A – crispy bacon, braised pork belly, butter lettuce, balsamic tomatoes, and creamy avocado on focaccia.
- Artisan pizzas
- Smaller dishes include:
- A selection of tacos:
- Duck confit with caramelized onions
- Pork with pineapple salsa
- Grilled shrimp with Sriracha aïoli
- Seafood ceviche
- Chicken drumsticks
- Chili-lime yuca fries
- PBJ Burger Slider – plant-based patty, peanut butter, and blackberry jam served on a toasted potato bun
- A selection of tacos:
- New Dessert Offerings:
- Confetti Dessert Nachos – topped with vanilla whipped cream, diced strawberries, chocolate drizzle, and sprinkles
- Churro Sundae – vanilla ice cream, wild berries, and whipped cream.
- For more information for dining on the west coast, visit the Disneyland Resort website or call 714 781-DINE (714 781-3463).
Over on the east coast:
- Walt Disney World is also featuring new offerings at:
- For more information about these menu updates, check out the Disney Parks Blog
- To make reservations visit the Walt Disney World Resort website or call 407 WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).