Two new Disney-themed mobile games from Gameloft are set to launch later this year. The makers of the popular, Disney Magic Kingdoms mobile game are bringing new challenges and thrills to fans with the upcoming release of these unique apps.
- Fans of Disney mobile games will be excited to learn of two new games launching later this year.
- Popular developer, Gameloft, has announced they will be releasing two exciting apps starring favorite Disney characters:
- Disney Princess Majestic Quest
- Disney Getaway Blast
Disney Princess Majestic Quest:
- Coming this year, Disney Princess Majestic Quest will bring the renowned royals to life, delighting puzzle lovers and Disney fans alike.
- Set in the Disney Princesses’ own realms, this matching puzzle game tells brand new stories as players help Jasmine, Belle, and more to rebuild their kingdoms after a magical storm.
Disney Getaway Blast:
- Also launching later this year, Disney Getaway Blast will take players through physics-based puzzles in an all-new Disney vacation paradise.
- The game introduces popular Disney and Pixar characters in a new, adorable style and lets fans build a collection of beloved characters as they pop through puzzles.
- Fans can look forward to collecting Mickey Mouse, Belle, Aladdin, Stitch and many more as they embark on some seriously relaxing “me-time.”
What they’re saying:
- Stéphane Roussel, Chief Executive Officer at Gameloft: “We are proud to collaborate with Disney, a company whose stories and characters are beloved by hundreds of millions of fans. These new titles from Gameloft Kharkiv and Gameloft Budapest reaffirm our commitment to a broad portfolio of games that delight and entertain a diverse audience of players and showcase our expertise in creating carefully crafted gaming experiences.”
- Sean Shoptaw, Senior Vice President, Global Games & Interactive Experiences at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products: “Gameloft has proven their leadership in the mobile games space, as shown by the incredible quality and ongoing success of Disney Magic Kingdoms. With these two new titles, fans will be able to connect with some of their favorite characters in new and interactive ways.”