Walt Disney World is expanding their mobile order offerings to include an additional three restaurants. The service will be rolled out over the next several months at select Resort’s hotels.
- Walt Disney World is continuing to expand their mobile order food service locations at restaurants across the resort.
- The Disney Parks Blog notes that over the coming months, guests will be able to place mobile orders at three additional restaurants including:
- These restaurants will join the existing mobile order lineup that includes Centertown Market and Spyglass Grill at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort as well as more than 20 other quick-service locations throughout Walt Disney World.
How it works:
- Using their mobile phone and the My Disney Experience app, guests can order ahead from wherever they happen to be in Resort.
- Once their order is placed and pick up time is selected, guests enter the restaurant and head directly to the pick-up counter.
- This service helps guests to save time allowing them to enjoy more of their day at Walt Disney World.
Good to know:
- Guests using a Disney dining plan can also redeem your meals and snacks through the service.
- Earlier this year, Disney introduced a new enhanced look that makes the ordering experience easier than ever.
Guests interested in the ultimate dining experience, will want to make reservations for the brand new Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The evening includes dinner, fireworks, character appearances, and even a dessert party.