The Play Disney Parks app offers all kinds of experiences themed to your favorite Disney attractions, and now it has two more. At Walt Disney World, the app has added experiences based on Splash Mountain in Magic Kingdom and the Kidcot Fun Stops around World Showcase in Epcot, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- Disney Parks blog shared the following information on the two new experiences:
- The Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Day: Guests will find their laughing place as they play together through a series of Splash Mountain-themed mini-games featuring some woodland pals from the attraction. After completing these whimsical challenges, guests are rewarded with special photo frames to help them capture their memories. This experience is a great way to turn wait time into play time while waiting in line for the attraction, and it can also be played anywhere at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Disney Kidcot Puzzle Hunt: Guests will embark on an interactive world tour to find physical jigsaw puzzle pieces throughout the Kidcot Fun Stops in all 11 World Showcase pavilions. After completing a pavilion’s puzzle hunt through the app, guests are rewarded with digital jigsaw puzzles and special photo frames themed to each pavilion to commemorate their journey around the world. It’s a perfect companion to the existing Kidcot Fun Stop activities the park offers.
- The Play Disney Parks app also offers Disney Parks music playlists, themed achievements, trivia challenges and more.
- The app also recently added a new element in Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and will have much more to come with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- The Play Disney Parks App is available through the App Store and Google Play.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- On May 24, an all-new Disney Parks Designer Collection will launch at Disney Resorts and online featuring unique Mickey and Minnie ear hats from celebrities, artists and Imagineers.
- Disney recently revealed a wide array of food and beverages that will be available at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Guests can now take advantage of Disney’s online reservation system to schedule and manage appointments for several magical experiences at Disney Parks and Resorts.