Guests can now take advantage of Disney’s online reservation system to schedule and manage appointments for several magical experiences at Disney Parks and Resorts.
- Earlier today, the Disney Parks Blog revealed a online system for guests to utilize when making reservations for select experiences.
- With the wonder of technology guests now have an even easier way to make appointments for:
- Using the online reservation system available on Disneyland.com and DisneyWorld.com, guests can easily view and reserve these magical experiences.
- With the online system, guests can quickly search for available dates or make cancellations to existing appointments at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations in domestic U.S. Parks, and at The Pirates League and Harmony Barber Shop in Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Parks Blog notest that the site will seem familiar to anyone who has made an online dining reservation as it contains a similar layout and features.
- All guests will have to do is create or sign into their Disney account to get started.
Good to know:
- Guests are strongly encouraged to make reservations in advance for these experiences as they are quite popular and appointment times fill up quickly.
- Reservations can be made up to 60 days in advance for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (ages 3-12) in Disneyland park.
- At Walt Disney World Resort, reservations can be made up to 180 days in advance for:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (ages 3-12)
- The Pirates League
- Harmony Barber Shop
- Starting May 21, Disneyland Resort guests will be able to purchase the Disney Flex Passport—a reservation based annual passport that combines value and flexibility. Passports will be available for $599 per person.
- The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival returns for an impressive 87 days this summer and fall. Discover amazing flavors and cuisines from around the world August 29-November 23.