Disney fans will soon be able accessorize their “Get your ears on” looks with one-of-a-kind designer styles. On May 24, an all-new Disney Parks Designer Collection will launch at Disney Resorts and online featuring unique Mickey and Minnie ear hats from celebrities, artists and Imagineers.
(Please note this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by providing us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
- A new Disney Parks Designer Collection is about to debut across Disney Resort that will feature Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse ear hats and headbands.
- The Disney Parks Blog highlighted the new collection that is designed by noted celebrity designers and artists.
- The collection will introduce signature elements of each collaborator to the iconic silhouettes of Mickey and Minnie for a never-before-seen look.
- The Disney Parks Designer Collection launches on May 24 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts and online on shopDisney.com.
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse ear hats and headbands in this collection are all limited-release and will only be available for a short time
How it works:
- Each month, new designs will be released such as:
- Bridal-inspired design using hand sewn crystal and pearl embroidery by Vera Wang
- Decadent crystal-encrusted ear hat from The Blonds
- Classic pink-puffed ear headband by Betsey Johnson
- Mommy-and-daughter set by Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Genuine crafted leather, floral-inspired ear headband by COACH
- Legendary supermodel, television host and entrepreneur Heidi Klum also designed a dazzling pair of ears coming this fall.
- In early 2020, another stunning ear headband will hit the shelves from American supermodel and entrepreneur Karlie Kloss.
Other designers in the collection include:
- ALEX AND ANI
- Star Wars actress Ashley Eckstein for Her Universe
Some designs will come from artists featured in the WonderGround Art Galleries including:
- Jerrod Maruyama
- Dave Perillo
- John Coulter
- Finally, other designs in the collection are inspired by Disney characters and Disney Parks attractions, including an Enchanted Tiki Room-inspired design and upcoming designs by Disney Imagineers such as:
- Kim Irvine
- Kevin Rafferty
- Joe Rohde
Disney Parks Designer Collection release schedule:
- HARVEYS – May 24th
- Betsey Johnson – Summer 2019
- ALEX AND ANI – Summer 2019
- Noah Fine Art – Summer 2019
- Kim Irvine – Summer 2019
- Her Universe – Summer 2019
- SHAG – Summer 2019
- Jerrod Maruyama – Fall 2019
- Heidi Klum – Fall 2019
- The Blonds – Fall 2019
- Loungefly – Fall 2019
- COACH – Fall 2019
- Joe Rhode – April 2020
- Vera Wang – Spring 2020
- Cupcakes and Cashmere – Spring 2020
- Kevin Rafferty – Spring 2020
- Karlie Kloss – Spring 2020
- John Coulter – Summer 2020
Where to find the collection:
- Starting on May 24, fans can show off their #DisneyStyle and pick up these fantastic designs throughout Disney Resorts and online.
- Disneyland Resort:
- Walt Disney World Resort: