Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is finally officially open to the public. Guests can now be transported to the planet of Batuu for an adventure unlike any other at Disneyland. Of course, guests can also pick up plenty of new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise around the park.
The merchandise found outside of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is referred to as “off planet” merchandise and it can be found at various shops around the park, including:
- The Star Trader
- Pooh Corner
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- And more.
Available Exclusively at Star Wars Launch Bay
This Limited Edition Jumbo Pin (first photo) and the Limited Edition Pin Box Set (second photo) can only be found at Star Wars Launch Bay. The Millennium Falcon Jumbo Pin (also seen in the second photo) however, can be found at various locations throughout Disneyland Resort.
More on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge will open to the public on May 31 and at Walt Disney World Resort on August 29.
- Guests can take the controls of the most famous ship in the galaxy aboard Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Phase two, opening later this year, will feature Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, the most ambitious, immersive and advanced attraction ever imagined, which will place guests in the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance and will blur the lines between fantasy and reality.
- The Play Disney Parks mobile app will deepen the guest engagement with the land – the first land within a Disney park designed to integrate with the app.
- Be sure to keep up to date on all the latest Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge news right here. And check out our Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Opening Day Live Blog.