How would you like to be treated like royalty on your next trip to Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom? The Disney Parks Blog has announced the new Signature Celebration Package at Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- The Signature Celebration Package will include dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table as well as reserved seating for the “Happily Ever After” nighttime spectacular in the West Plaza Garden (a separate area for guests of this package).
- Guests will then get to attend a special After Fireworks Dessert Party at Tomorrowland Terrace.
- As if that wasn’t enough, Cinderella and Prince Charming will personally greet you as embark on your royal evening.
- Guests will receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine or a specialty beverage at their table and while they dine, Cinderella and her Princess friends will come around to greet everyone and take photos.
- After dinner, guests will receive a box of Cinderella-inspired confections to commemorate their time dining in Cinderella’s castle.
- The After Fireworks Dessert Party will also include Cinderella-inspired desserts.
- The Signature Celebration Package is currently only offered during one seating at Cinderella’s Royal Table and reservations are limited.
- The cost for this new package is $199 per adult and $169 per child. Reservations can be made now by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online here.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is welcoming yet another new family member, with the Disney Parks Blog announcing that a baby gorilla was born yesterday.
- During a special ceremony marking the park’s 30th birthday, Disney’s Hollywood Studios showed off a new logo.
- Disney Parks Blog has provided a quick look at some of the delicious new snacks coming to Magic Kingdom park.
- Disney has announced that a new table service dining location called Roundup Rodeo BBQ would be coming to Toy Story Land.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Walt Disney World travel planning