The pirate invasion is coming to LEGOLAND Florida Resort! Fans of LEGO will soon have the opportunity to discover life as a swashbuckling pirate at the resort’s newest hotel. Guests can now make reservations for the Pirate Island Hotel which opens in spring 2020.
- Pirate Island Hotel, the newest on-site accommodation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort and first LEGO Pirate hotel in North America, is now accepting reservations for stays starting May 22, 2020.
- The pirates are recruiting buccaneers to join their crew with a limited time offer; buy two nights and receive one night free!
- Guests can book all of their future pirate adventures at www.legoland.com/pirateisland.
About Pirate Island Hotel:
- Pirate Island Hotel will be the third accommodation located at the park built for kids and will feature:
- 150 fun-filled rooms (including four suites)
- A heated pool with pool deck (complete with LEGO soft bricks to build in the pool)
- Hundreds of LEGO models
- Daily in-room LEGO treasure hunts
- Exclusive character experiences
- However, the best thing about the new hotel is that it’s located only 130 kid-steps from the main entrance to the theme park!
- At Pirate Island Hotel, each hotel room will include two separate spaces:
- A kid’s sleeping area will feature bunk beds, LEGO play areas, and a television
- An adult area furnished with LEGO Pirate décor, a king bed, and television
- Rooms will also be fully themed with interactive LEGO Pirate models throughout and include an array of humorous decor designed specifically for a kid-centric family vacation.
- Additionally, the hotel will an entertainment area for kid-friendly nightly programming as well as LEGO play pits.
- Guests of all ages can dine at Shipwreck Restaurant the pirate-themed eatery, while adults will enjoy the Smuggler’s Bar.
- Also, with every overnight stay, guests will enjoy a free family-style breakfast.
What they’re saying:
- General Manager Rex Jackson: “Pirate Island Hotel will be a great addition to LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Based on our consumer demand, the need for a third on-site accommodation has never been higher. Along with THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD, Pirate Island Hotel is a key component in the park’s overall growth and expansion as we continue to strengthen LEGOLAND Florida Resort as a multi-day destination.”
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort Hotels Director, Kevin Carr: “Pirate Island Hotel will be our most uniquely-themed hotel among our on-site accommodations. Pirate Island Hotel amplifies the fun and humor of LEGO, along with the excitement of our theme park, into a complete resort hotel experience.”
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort recently opened its newest park expansion, THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD and let’s just say, “everything is awesome!”