A Walt Disney World employee has been arrested and accused of arranging a sexual encounter with an eight-year old girl, according to WESH 2 News.
- Magic Kingdom employee Frederick M. Pohl, Jr. was arrested at an Orlando hotel where he reportedly arranged to meet the girl.
- He was found to be in possession of condoms and a child-sized pink dress upon his arrest.
- According to investigators, Pohl sent the girl explicit photos of himself in addition to arranging their meeting.
- Pohl believed he was chatting online with the child and her father but, according to investigators, he was actually communicating with an undercover federal agent.
- Walt Disney World has not yet issued any statement on Pohl’s arrest.