Walt Disney World has just introduced a new ticket offer for Florida residents. The Get Your Ears On Ticket provides 3- and 4- day options for one excellent price. Plus, Florida residents can pair their ticket with select resort hotel offers to make the most of their Walt Disney World vacation.
- This summer Florida residents can enjoy all the magic Walt Disney World Resort has to offer thanks to the new Get Your Ears On Ticket.
- This special ticket provides 3- and 4-day options for as low as $55 per day (plus tax) for the 4-day ticket (total price $219 plus tax).
- The Get Your Ears On Ticket is available now through August 25, 2019, and can be used any three or four days, depending on ticket purchased, through August 28, 2019. And best of all, the Get Your Ears On Ticket has no block-out dates!
- 3-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket
- $199 (plus tax) – Less than $67 per day (plus tax)
- 4-Day Get Your Ears On Ticket
- $219 (plus tax) – Less than $55 per day (plus tax)
- For more information or to purchase the summer ticket, Florida residents can:
Stay and Play:
- Florida residents can immerse themselves in the magic when they pair the Get Your Ears On Ticket with a Disney resort hotel stay:
- Florida residents can save up to 35% on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights now through June 30, 2019, when booked through June 30, 2019, with the Florida Resident Sun & Fun Offer.
- Florida residents can also save up to 30 % on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights July 1 through August 28, 2019, when booked through August 28, 2019, with the Florida Resident Summer Offer.
New at the Resort this summer:
- Get your ears on during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, with the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party.”
- At Hollywood Studios, guests can enjoy the new nighttime show “Wonderful World of Animation.” This colorful show transforms the Chinese Theatre with a stirring tribute to Disney animation.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom recently debuted “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” featuring additional stunning imagery and familiar animal characters to the popular nighttime show on Discovery River. Also, the Tree of Life awakens in a whole new way to honor the 25th anniversary of The Lion King.
- And over at Epcot, say goodbye to “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” before the nighttime spectacular takes its final bow on September 30, 2019.
Don’t live in Florida?:
- Walt Disney World has another special ticket offer for guests called the Summer One World Ticket. This ticket comes preloaded with six (6) admissions: one to each of the four theme parks, and one to both of the water parks.
- Guests can choose when and how they use their tickets. Summer One World Ticket is available now through August 23, 2019.