The Disney Cruise Line has announced their remaining lineup of Fall 2020 itineraries featuring magical Halloween and winter holiday celebrations.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed the remaining Disney Cruise Line itineraries for 2020.
- In fall 2020, guests can enjoy holiday celebrations with itineraries including Halloween and winter holiday sailings.
- These magical cruises will depart from:
- New York
- The 2020 fall season offers a range of itineraries that will visit a variety of tropical locales, with most sailings featuring that extra-special Disney holiday sparkle.
- Bookings for fall itineraries open to the public June 13, 2019.
- Disney Cruise Line will feature two types of holiday celebration cruises:
- Halloween on the High Seas
- Very Merrytime Cruises
- A frightfully fun time awaits the entire family in September and October 2020.
- On select sailings across the Disney Cruise Line fleet, guests will enjoy such fun activities and offerings as:
- A “mouse-querade” costume party
- Lively entertainment
- Ghoulish food and beverage delights
- Seasonal kids’ activities
- A villainous party just for adults
- A ghostly ship takeover with elaborate décor
- A magical pumpkin tree
- From early November through December, the Disney Cruise Line fleet will decked from bow-to-stern with holiday cheer and entertainment. Holiday adventures include:
- Merry parties
- A tree lighting ceremony
- Festive activities
- Special food and beverage surprises
- Favorite characters in their finest holiday attire
- A winter wonderland ball with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- A flurry of “Frozen” snowfall
Sailings to Bermuda and Canada from New York:
- The Disney Magic returns to New York in October for sailings to Bermuda and Canada, all featuring Halloween on the High Seas.
- Three five-night cruises offer two days in Bermuda, giving you guests time to indulge in the island’s famous pink-sand beaches, abundant water activities, stylish shopping and distinctive blend of British and Caribbean culture.
- One five-night cruise will visit Canada’s charming seaport cities including Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada’s oldest incorporated city, which is home to outdoor activities and an impressive natural phenomenon called the “reversing falls rapids.”
- This sailing, includes a visit to Halifax the provincial capital of Nova Scotia.
- Rich in maritime history, Nova Scotia boasts Victorian-style public gardens and one of the world’s largest natural harbors.
Baja and Mexican Riviera Voyages from California
- The Disney Wonder sets sail from San Diego in September, with Halloween on the High Seas cruises to Baja and the Mexican Riviera.
- Baja itineraries from two to five nights highlight the region’s famous beaches and water activities with calls on Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, Mexico.
- One seven-night Mexican Riviera cruise, with additional stops in Mazatlán and Puerto Vallarta, completes the southern California sailings.
- On November 6, the Disney Wonder departs San Diego for a 14-night Panama Canal crossing.
Bahamas and Caribbean Cruises from Texas:
- From late November through December, the Disney Wonder will make Galveston, Texas, its homeport for Very Merrytime Cruises to the Caribbean and Bahamas, with four-, five-, six- and seven-night sailings.
- Caribbean itineraries include stops in:
- Costa Maya
- Cozumel, Mexico
- Grand Cayman
- Bahamian cruises feature stops at:
- Nassau, Bahamas
- Key West, Florida
- Disney Cruise Line’s private island Castaway Cay
Tropical Island Vacations from Florida:
- In fall 2020, the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream will sail to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Port Canaveral, Florida.
- Most sailings include our special Halloween or winter holiday celebrations, plus each of these cruises from Florida includes a day of fun in the sun on Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Fantasy will sail Caribbean and Bahamian itineraries ranging from three to eight nights, and the Disney Dream will sail three- and four-night Bahamian cruises.