Arcade1Up has returned to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) to announce new arcade game cabinet titles including Marvel Super Heroes and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Arcade1Up has taken the gaming experience by storm with some of the most popular games from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and is thrilled to continue to expand its game library and bring fans the titles they want to see.
- The newly announced cabinets include:
- Konami’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Home Arcade Game: their first four-person arcade cabinet, featuring Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1989), Turtles in Time (1991)
- Capcom’s Marvel Super Heroes Home Arcade Game: Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men: Children of the Atom, The Punisher.
- These new cabinets are slated for an August release, with each including multiple games.
- Arcade1Up continues to solidify the fact that retro gaming is not a trend, but a lifestyle.
- Support from fans and success at retail has allowed them to continue to innovate and bring new titles to market.
- Arcade1Up’s E3 booth can be found at #623 located in the South Hall.
- Attendees are invited to come check out the full 2019 line and have a little fun with a fully functional onsite 16-foot Marvel cabinet.
What they’re saying:
- Scott Bachrach, CEO, Tastemakers, LLC: “With over 30 years of experience in consumer products, I have never seen such an involved or passionate fan community. We have watched tens of thousands of fans across our social media platforms request some of these new titles and we are really excited to be turning their hopes for our brand into a reality.”
More on E3: