Ooh ooh child, things are gonna get tastier. With the Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! set to start tomorrow, Epcot is introducing a few new out-of-this-world goodies inspired by the misfit heroes.
- Epcot is celebrating the return of Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! with some new treats designed for the show.
- The Disney Parks Blog revealed a foodie guide featuring some of the snack offerings available for a limited time this summer.
- The Space Sandwich ($10.99) — barbecue pulled pork topped with crispy onions and served on a Kaiser bun with french fries.
- Awesome Mix Plate ($11.99) — french fries topped with barbecue pulled pork, macaroni and cheese, bacon, and lettuce
- Cosmic Cake ($4.99) — chocolate cake filled with vanilla buttercream and SPACE SPRINKLES!
- Rocket Fuel ($5.49) — a frozen Coca-Cola slushy with grenadine
- Mix Tart ($5.00) — strawberry-filled shortbread cookie
- The Awesome Mix Slushy ($8.25) — frozen blue raspberry, strawberry, and lemonade slushy served with a glow cube
- I Am Root float ($5.25) — Barq’s Root Beer vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and mint leaves
- Destroyer Punch ($5.00) — orange, pineapple, and lime juices and grenadine
- Galaxy Juice ($11.00) — Destroyer Punch with cherry bourbon (for adults over 21)
About Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!:
- This out-of-this-world musical event features favorite Guardians and their alien band jamming out to timeless classics from the 70s and 80s.
- This intergalactic concert takes place five times daily and brings to life favorite hits from Awesome Mix Volumes 1 & 2. Guests might even catch a glimpse of Little Groot!
- Show will be offered at Epcot from June 14 through August 18, 2019.
- Check out our video of Awesome Mix Live! on opening day 2018: