This fall guests can add a little more evil to their Magic Kingdom Halloween celebration with Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way. Offered exclusively during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties, this special add-on gives guests the chance to encounter Cruella, enjoy tasty treats, and even take advantage of a reserved parade viewing area.
- Something wicked this way comes! Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is adding another layer spooky fun with the all-new Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
- The Disney Parks Blog notes that this Halloween party add on is the perfect way to mix and mingle with Cruella de Vil and be part of her circle of puppies, aka friends!
- Guests will enjoy a fun, festive atmosphere, with themed background music and décor, and a great view of Town Square.
- Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way is available for $99 per person (plus tax) and will be offered every night of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom.
- Reservations are available now.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is offered select nights August 16-November 1.
Cruella’s Halloween Hide-a-Way
- Beginning at 9:30 pm, this new and special experience will allow guests to pop in and out at their leisure and indulge in savory hors d’oeuvres including:
- The Witches Cauldron—a kettle of gooey and creamy spinach dip with ciabatta crostini, assorted Halloween flatbreads
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries
- Mini cannoli
- Kanine Krunchy cake
- Mini De Vil brownies
- Beverages including beer and wine selections and more
- Guests will also have access to a special reserved viewing area for “Mickey’s Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade at 11:15 pm.
- After the parade, the fun continues at Tony’s where guests can hang out until 12:30 am.
Good to know:
- Admission to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is required to attend.
- Seating is available for guests as they dine on a first come, first serve basis and shared seating is encouraged amongst guests to enjoy both the food and company the party has to offer.
- Reservations are available on DisneyWorld.com and by calling 407-939-3463.
- Space is limited.