Disneyland Paris will once again celebrate Halloween with exciting festivities, silly spooks, so much more. 2019 will see the debut of a new show, updated attractions, and even an appearance from the sea witch Ursula.
- Halloween returns to Disneyland Paris this fall for a season of frightful fun starting September 28 to November 3, 2019.
- Disney Villains including Ursula will be on hand as well as Mickey and Friends who will have a hint evil about them too. Brave them if you dare!
- In addition to fantastic characters appearances, the Halloween season will also feature:
- A new Disney Villains show
- Autumn Celebration with Mickey and Friends
- Exclusive Meet and Greets
- Attraction update
- Festive Decorations
Disney Villains show:
- Disney Villains always have a few surprises in store for guests in the Halloween season, and this year they will be joined by Ursula, the devilish sea witch.
- Here’s a look at the Disney Villains show from 2018:
Autumn-style celebration with Mickey and Friends:
- Mickey and Minnie will be up to their mischievous tricks at Disneyland Paris, taking part in the “Mickey’s Halloween Party” Halloween cavalcade. Other characters include:
- Donald Duck
- Riri (Huey)
- Fifi (Dewey)
- Loulou (Louie)
- Three Little Pigs (Fiddler, Fifer, Practical)
- And more!
- Guests can see the “Mickey’s Illusion Manor” again, plus Mélanie Ravenswood in her wedding dress and the zombies from Phantom Manor.
- Check out the 2018 Halloween Cavalcade:
Exclusive meet and greets with Disney Characters in Halloween costumes:
- Maleficent will take possession of the Sleeping Beauty Castle Courtyard, receiving the bravest guests for a terrifying meet and greet.
- Her dragon-like wall of thorns will reach as far as the Sleeping Beauty Castle Theatre.
- Lots of Disney characters will be wearing their best Halloween costumes to pose for photos with guests, who can meet:
- Max (Dingo/Goofy’s son)
- Cheshire Cat
Scary attraction enhancements:
- Guests who like a bit of a fright can put their courage to the test at Phantom Manor.
- Following the completion of the attraction’s renovation, plenty of surprises are in store for guests on this mysterious and fascinating tour where ghosts and spirits lurk at every turn.
- Fans of thrills and spills will enjoy the new version of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror featuring a scene of breath-taking drama.
- The spirit of Halloween will take hold of Disneyland Paris, from Main Street, U.S.A. to Sleeping Beauty Castle. Pumpkins and ghost decorations will be on display to amuse guests in a wickedly colourful atmosphere that perfectly captures the season.