With today being June 26th, today the Walt Disney World resort announced it would be offering a one-day-only Stitch-themed cone inspired by Experiment 626 himself. Well, the offering proved exceptionally popular, leading to long lines at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Earlier today, the Disney Parks Twitter account announced, “Today only, the Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is offering a special ice cream cone in honor of Stitch called the Experiment 626 cone!”
- It seems that word of the item spread as we witnessed long lines at the resort.
- Cast Members were estimating the current wait to be 30 minutes from the end of the line.
- Reports also indicate that the location has run out of the Stitch ears that were meant to accompany the cone.
- Meanwhile, for more Stitch Day fun, check out our Experiment 626 quiz as well as our round-up of Stitch merchandise.