Disney California Adventure will officially have a brand new attraction tomorrow but today the Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind soft opened to the public in the Pixar Pier are of the park.
- The attraction officially opens tomorrow (June 28) but today’s soft opening was for a video shoot. All riders were required to sign a waiver to get on the attraction.
- The queue for the new attraction is filled with various posters themed to the Pixar film.
- The attraction also has no height requirement, as seen at this figure of Fear.
More on Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind:
- The new attraction is inspired by Pixar’s hit film Inside Out and will be located in the Inside Out Headquarters neighborhood of the recently opened Pixar Pier.
- Guests will ride in one of eight “Memory Movers” as they help Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Anger and Fear sort through the memories being collected.
- To go along with this whimsical new attraction, Academy Award-winning composer Michael Giacchino created five new original music tracks, one for each emotion.
- This is not the first time Giacchino’s work will be featured in Pixar Pier. Last year, the composer worked with Walt Disney Imagineering to create the music for the Incredicoaster.
For more information about Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind, check out our Project Tracker Page.