The Pixar Pals parking structure may not be available to cars just yet (it’s slated to open this Sunday, June 30th), but a new tram stop located between the dueling parking decks is.
- The new tram loading area services both the existing Mickey & Friends structure as well as the nearly-open Pixal Pals structure.
- Inside the area, silhouettes of various Disney and Pixar characters are displayed inside colorful circles.
- Funny enough, one of the portraits in question has been getting some extra attention as fans aren’t quite sure who it is meant to represent:
- To the right of Boo and above Mr. Incredible is a figure that guests have tried to identify.
- Common guesses include Eve from Wall E and a penguin from Mary Poppins.
- In any case, the characters shown on the Pixar Pals parking level signs are far more recognizable, featuring favorites from Coco, Cars, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo, and Inside Out.
- There’s even a classic Pixar ball located just outside of the structure.
Laughing Place recommends MouseFanTravel.com for all your Disneyland Resort travel planning