Is there anything more magical than that first visit to a Disney park? For a limited time this summer, Walt Disney World is offering a new vacation package for families with young children experiencing their first Disney vacation. The “My First Disney Getaway Package” is available to book now and includes some fun surprises.
- The Disney Parks Blog has revealed a brand new vacation package for families bringing their little ones on their first Disney trip.
- Disney knows just how special that first visit to Walt Disney World can be, filled with magical experiences and heartwarming memories that will last a lifetime.
- For $999, a family of three can share the magic of Disney with the “My First Disney Getaway Package” that includes:
- 2-night stay in a standard room at a select Disney’s All-Star Resort
- 2-Park Magic Ticket, with one-day-only admission to Magic Kingdom Park and one-day-only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- One stroller rental per day (subject to availability)
- One merchandise bag that includes:
- A plush
- Autograph book
- “My 1st Visit “ Mickey ears
- A reusable bag
- The new “My First Disney Getaway Package” can be booked now through September 24, 2019 by calling (407)-939-2733.
- Price valid for arrivals most Sunday through Wednesday nights August 11 to September 25 2019.
- Price based on 2 adults and 1 child (ages 3–9).
Good to know:
- Ticket is valid for one-day only admission to Magic Kingdom Park and one-day only admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Ticket is valid beginning date of check-in and must be used within 4 days of check-in.
- One merchandise bag per room.
- Stroller rental includes two (2) 1-day rentals valid only at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park during stay.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
Did you know?:
- Disney has plenty of handy tips for families traveling with younger children. Guests can check out their special preschool page filled with tips and magical experiences designed for kids.