Next time you visit Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at Disneyland Resort, you may want to bring an appetite! Today the Disney Parks Blog revealed a new dining experience coming to the popular hotel located adjacent to the resort’s Disney California Adventure theme park and Downtown Disney District shopping area.
GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill is described as “relaxing,” which makes perfect sense as it is situated right next to the Grand Californian’s pool. This eatery will also incorporate the former White Water Snacks, which will continue serving its current menu, in addition to the new menu available at the pool bar. “From artisanal pizzas and avocado toast to sliders, nachos, and even shawarma, there’s something for everyone!”
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is opening the GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill on its outdoor patio.
- The Grand Californian’s pool area was inspired by the famous Gamble House in Pasadena, which was used as the exterior location for Doc Brown’s house in the Back to the Future movie series.
- White Water Snacks will become known as GCH Craftsman Grill, but will continue serving its current menu.
- The GCH Craftsman Bar, next to the Grand Californian’s pool, will offer a new menu highlighting a variety of flavors.
- New menu items include the Shawarma Chicken Skewer, Garlic-Soy-glazed Chicken Wings, Black Angus Flat Iron Steak Salad, Double-baked Beef Nachos, Cali Sliders, Maine Lobster Quesadilla, Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad, and the Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup.
- Vegetarian options will include Avocado Toast and the Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Artisanal pizza offerings will include Margherita Pizza, Forest Mushroom Pizza, Classic Pepperoni Pizza, and Charcuterie Pizza.
- GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill’s children’s menu will include offerings such as chicken skewers, salmon filet, parmesan-crusted grilled cheese, chicken tenders, hamburgers, and a PB&J sandwich.
- The location’s dessert menu will include a Root Beer Float, Waffle-Churro Sundae, and Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers.
GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill is “opening soon” (the Disney Parks Blog post did not provide a concrete date) in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. For more information and to book advance reservations, be sure to visit the official Disneyland Resort website.