The Russos shared another tweet today, once again teasing their San Diego Comic-Con panel.This time however, the audio isn’t form something Marvel related, but rather the hit comedy series Community, which the brothers worked on from 2009 to 2012.
The Russo Brothers are responsible for some of our favorite films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. So when they share a cryptic tweet including nothing but audio of them sharing Infinity War footage and a date, Marvel fans are going to get excited.
- Don’t go getting too excited though. This tweet is a tease for their upcoming panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2019, which will be held on Friday, July 19 in Hall H.
- The official San Diego Comic-Con website offers the following description of this panel:
- For the Russo Brothers, Avengers: Endgame was the culmination of an unprecedented four-film, seven-year journey through the Marvel Cinematic Universe that has included some of the most iconic experiences in modern cinema. Come hear directors Joe and Anthony Russo reflect on Endgame and their epic road to it as they segue into life beyond Marvel with their new company, AGBO, which happens to include an exciting array of new and old creative friends. With AGBO, the Russo Brothers aim to nurture talent and create best-in-class content while keeping creative control fully in the hands of the artists. Moderated by Collider's editor-in-chief Steven Weintraub.
- So while the Russos may discuss some of the work they’ve already done for Marvel, they’re likely going to focus on what’s next for them outside of the MCU during this panel.
- Marvel fans won’t have to wait too much longer for some new Marvel information though, as the Marvel Studios panel will be held in that very same Hall H the very next day.
- Be sure to follow along with Laughing Place for all the latest coming out of San Diego Comic-Con 2019, including all the Marvel news you can handle.
San Diego Comic-Con returns to the San Diego Convention Center for its 50th anniversary July 18-21, 2019.