The Disney Parks Blog has revealed the race medals for the runDisney 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend. 2019 marks another milestone for runDisney races at the Wine & Dine weekend celebrates its 10th anniversary.
- Disney is proud to show off the race medals for the 2019 Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend!
- Returning to the Walt Disney World Resort from October 31 – November 3, this runDisney event will consist of:
- Disney Fall Fest 5K
- Disney Wine & Dine 10K
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- Disney Two Course Challenge (10K & Half Marathon)
- runDisney Kids Races
- Registration is still available for both the runDisney Kids Dashes and One Mile Run.
- Opportunities to participate in the 2019 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend are still available by running with a participating charity group or by registering through a travel provider. Get more information here.
- Now onto the good stuff! Below are pictures of the fancy bling runners will get to take home when they complete each race. Take a look:
Disney Fall Fest 5K
Run your way around the world while celebrating with a finisher medal featuring the classic characters from The Jungle Book.
Disney Wine & Dine 10K
Participants of the will do what Frozen things do… and go RUNNING! This year Disney celebrates Frozen friends, Sven and Olaf, with a beautifully “icy” finisher medal.
10th Anniversary Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Runners setting their course for 13.1 miles around Walt Disney World Resort will feel the spirit of America as Disney celebrates with classic Mickey Mouse donning his patriotic – and tastiest – best on this year’s finisher medal!
Disney Two Course Challenge
It’s a 19.3-mile FIESTA! Birds of a feather who complete both the Disney Wine & Dine 10K and Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon for the most festive event of the weekend will earn a finisher medal celebrating The Three Caballeros.
runDisney Kids Races
Even the littlest runners will have no worries celebrating along with friends from The Lion King.
New for 2019:
- Participants of both the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon and Disney Two Course Challenge can celebrate a race well-run during the weekend-exclusive Post-Race Party with an earlier entry time.
- Experience all the excitement of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival beginning at 5 pm.
- After-hours fun, including special 10th Anniversary entertainment and rare characters, will begin at 10 pm.
- Half Marathon and Challenge participants can invite their friends and family to join the fun with the purchase of a ticket.