It’s never too early to start planning for the holidays! Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney will once again host Breakfast with Santa. That’s right, the jolly man himself will be spending some time at the Disneyland resort and guests can make reservations now for holiday dining.
- Santa Claus is coming to town and he’s paying a very special visit to Catal Restaurant at Downtown Disney (part of the Patina Group).
- Guests can secure their reservations today and enjoy a Christmas in July bonus!
- Breakfast with Santa experiences will feature Saint Nick and his merry band of elves throughout the holiday season at Catal Restaurant.
- Guests are invited to feast on a decadent family-style spread of menu offerings like:
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Crispy bacon
- Farm fresh eggs
- While guests dine, Charles Dickens carolers will serenade them with favorite festive tunes.
- Adults are welcome to sip on bottomless mimosas while little ones are treated to a cookies and milk station and steaming cups of hot chocolate from the cocoa cart.
- After they share their Christmas wishes with Santa, he will gift every child with a stuffed animal and a personalized stocking.
- Guests can make reservations today to enjoy this beloved yuletide tradition that is sure to put a smile on every child's face and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- As a special gift, guests purchasing tickets by July 31, 2019 will receive a $30 Bonus Card good at any of The Patina Group’s restaurants in Downtown Disney
- Guests can purchase tickets HERE
Breakfast with Santa dates:
- December 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
- Pictures with Santa
- Stuffed animal given to each child from Santa himself!
- Family-style breakfast
- Bottomless Mimosas (21yrs +)
- Hot cocoa cart
- Personalized stockings for each child
- Charles Dickens carolers
- Interactions with Santa’s elves
- Cookies & Milk Station
Good to know:
- *Breakfast with Santa is a ticketed event, purchase must be made in advance.
- Tickets must be purchased online; no payments can be accepted at the restaurant.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be issued.
- Parties larger than 8 will not be guaranteed to sit at the same table.
- Catal will validate guest parking for up to 5 hours.
- Please allow enough time to park and walk through security on the way into the Downtown Disney District.