ESPN is launching a new podcast this fall. The ESPN Daily is scheduled to debut in October and will explore specific events or issues in sports.
- This fall a new ESPN podcast will be published five times per week. Starting in early October, ESPN will debut The ESPN Daily.
- The Monday through Friday audio offering will feature ESPN’s award-winning team of journalists and storytellers.
- Every day The ESPN Daily will take a deep dive into a specific event or issue in sports, using ESPN’s unmatched resources and deep roster of reporters, producers and commentators.
- More details will be announced closer to the launch.
What they’re saying:
- Andy Tennant, ESPN executive producer of Outside the Lines and E:60: “The ESPN Daily is going to be appointment listening for anyone interested in the world of sports. The show will be unlike anything now available in sports, anywhere, with stories, interviews and analysis that only ESPN can provide.”
About ESPN Podcasts:
- ESPN Audio launched its first podcast in 2005 and is a leader in the sports genre with more than 35 original offerings, plus shows from ESPN Radio and television.
- Offerings focus on “sports passions” (NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.), storytelling (30 for 30) and compelling personalities.
- The most popular titles include: