Halloween is just around the corner and Walt Disney World guests can enjoy a delightfully devious evening at Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This year’s event will feature a new nighttime spectacular hosted by Jack Skellington, attraction overlays, and so much more!
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared some ‘spooky’ details about this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
- An all new nighttime spectacular is scheduled to debut for 2019, plus several favorite experiences are returning as well.
- This fall guests can enjoy:
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party returns to Magic Kingdom on select nights August 16 – November 1, 2019.
- Tickets for this frightfully fun event are available now.
“Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular:”
- Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas hosts the nighttime extravaganza that features:
- State-of-the-art projection effects
- Dazzling fireworks
- The story:
- Jack has come to tell a not-so-scary story about how anything can happen on Halloween night.
- Jack’s ghost dog, Zero, then flies off carrying everyone along on a trick-or-treating adventure, where four friends – Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy – find themselves drawn into a mysterious haunted house.
- Their journey takes them from one room of the house to another, encountering dancing skeletons, waltzing ghosts and a whole series of troublemaking Disney villains.
- New for 2019, guests can follow the treat trail into the Monster World at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor. Here they’ll interact in all-new ways with the comic cast of monsters, as they learn about the curious Human World holiday we call Halloween.
- Take off for adventure on the high seas with the Pirates of the Caribbean. Guests will discover a crew of live pirates in search of treasure.
- Space Mountain goes completely dark as guests spin through the blackness of deep space accompanied by an amazing news hard-rockin’ soundtrack.
- The Mad Tea Party in Fantasyland will play with lights and colors while guests twirl around the attraction. These special lighting and music effects add plenty of extra energy to the already thrilling ride.
More Not-So-Scary fun:
- As usual, the evening will be full of delightful activities and events including:
- “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular”
- The ride of the Headless Horseman
- “Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade”
- Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball
- “Storybook Circus Disney Junior Jam” featuring:
- Nancy Clancy from Fancy Nancy
- Doc McStuffins