The Orville Experience is coming to San Diego Comic Con (SDCC). Fans of the Fox comedy can discover favorite elements from the series including costumes, concept art, and so much more.
- Seth MacFarlane is bringing The Orville directly to fans with The Orville Experience at San Diego Comic-Con.
- Fans of the show will be immersed in the world of The Orville with an enormous display of costumes, creatures, props and art pulled directly from set.
- Highlights include:
- Concept art
- Practical model of The Orville used for filming in the series
- Full crew wardrobe
- Bortus’ mustache
- An array of creatures including the massive alien engineer Unk
- Costumes from favorite characters and guest stars including:
- Pria (Charlize Theron)
- Darulio (Rob Lowe)
- Fans should be on the lookout for drop ins from The Orville cast, executive producers, and members of the show’s creative team.
- Select giveaways will be distributed throughout the weekend.
- The Orville Experience is open to all – no badges required!
Join the fun:
- Fans can catch The Orville Experience at:
- The Carnation Building at 390 11th Avenue @ J Street, San Diego, CA 92101
- Fan entrance is 1051 J Street @ 11th Avenue
- Thursday – 6pm-8pm
- Friday 10am-8pm
- Saturday 10am-8pm
What they’re saying:
- Seth MacFarlane on The Orville Experience: “After completing two seasons of The Orville and witnessing the wonderfully gratifying audience response, I decided I wanted to bring something directly to the fans this year — and there’s no better place to do it than San Diego Comic-Con. I’m so proud of the work of our creative team, who bring this show to life with all of their incredible costumes and props, make-up and practical FX that are so unique and specific to The Orville. We figured our fans would love to see all of it firsthand, so we pulled together an extensive collection directly from the set, and created The Orville Experience. We look forward to showcasing it this weekend for as many fans as possible.”
Did you know?:
- On July 16, The Orville received its first Emmy Award nomination for VFX!