Disney Parks Blog presents another Best Bites full of delicious new offerings throughout Walt Disney World.
- Epcot is celebrating The Lion King with several themed items available at the Refreshment Outpost:
- Nigerian Meat Pie
- No Worries Panna Cotta — raspberry, papaya, and mango panna cotta with a cookie crumble base and white chocolate
- Savannah Smoothie — coconut milk, agave, and cream liqueur for the adults
- These three offerings will be available through the fall.
Also at Epcot Le Cellier Steakhouse is offering its popular Summer Prix Fixe Menu again this year.
- For $55 per person plus gratuity and tax (or for two Table Service Credits on the Disney Dining Plan), guests can dine on their choice of one appetizer, one entrée, and on dessert.
- Appetizers include:
- Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Baby Iceberg Wedge Salad — marinated toy box tomatoes, edamame, Applewood-smoked bacon, fourme d’ambert blue cheese, and crispy onions with buttermilk ranch dressing
- Entrées include:
- Le Cellier Steak Sandwich — USDA Prime New York Strip Steak on toasted ciabatta served with Parmesan-truffle fries
- Le Cellier Surf and Turf Sandwich Combo — Canadian lobster roll sandwich and a Wagyu beef slider
- Steamed Asian Style Dumplings — plant-based meat dumplings with bok choy, Chinese long beans, red peppers, radish, and Asian broth
- Maple Crème Brûlée
- Duke Caboom’s Favorite Canadian Nanaimo — chocolate coconut brownie with vanilla pastry cream, chocolate glaçage, maple meringue, and black raspberry-chocolate chip gelato
- This special menu will be available through August 28.
- Plant-based patty with cabbage and mushroom ragoût, mango salsa, lettuce, tomato, and pickle served on a vegan Parker House roll.
The BoardWalk Bakery has rolled out a new on-the-go treat.
- Guests can enjoy the Seaside Sammich — lobster, shrimp, tomatoes, and bacon on a freshly-baked hoagie roll served with their choice of fries or potato chips.
While all of the new offerings at Walt Disney World Resort are exciting, there’s something to be said of the classics too.
- Walt Disney World recently won several prestigious food and beverage awards – both locally and nationally:
- Orlando magazine’s 2019 Critic’s Pick – Best Chef Award went to Chef Tim Majoras at Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk.
- USA Today also announced their 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards for Best Amusement Park Restaurants with Disney restaurants select for 6 out of the top 10 spots: