With Halloween just around the corner, Walt Disney World is planning plenty of fun surprises for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! The Disney Parks Blog has announced some of the exciting new details coming this year.
- Guests attending Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom are in for a real treat this year.
- The annual party will debut several new experiences and enhancements including the previously announced:
- “Disney’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular”
- A new interactive treat trail at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
- Attractions updated with Halloween twists
- This year will also feature new additions to “Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade.”
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party kicks off August 16, with events held on select nights through November 1.
- Tickets are available now.
“Mickey’s Boo to You Halloween Parade:”
- Presented twice nightly during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, the parade features spooky floats and costumed characters from each land of the Magic Kingdom.
- Main Street U.S.A.
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are sporting all-new Halloween costumes, as they go about trick-or-treating
- Liberty Square
- The Haunted Mansion unit features Hitchhiking Ghosts and a new addition, the spectral Bride, who glides among the waltzing spirits
- The Incredibles and Edna Mode are joining the parade this year!
- Plus, catch Buzz Lightyear and Alien explorers discovering crystalline treasures on the surface of a new planetary playset float
- No Halloween parade would be complete without candy. Wreck-It Ralph, Vanellope von Schweetz and the girls from Sugar Rush make sure there’s plenty of sweet stuff to go around!
- Ahoy! Be on the lookout for a band of pirates sailing in to represent Adventureland this Halloween
- Clarabelle Cow hosts a square dance during a Frontierland hoedown
- And to bring the parade to a close, Disney Villains reign over a Fantasyland-inspired grand finale