As Disney Channel’s Andi Mack prepares for its series finale tomorrow, earlier this week, the cast gathered together for a special event and screening of the final episode. Along with screening the show, the cast checked out the fan-made Paper Crane Project on display featuring messages of thanks and appreciation.
- The cast and creative team of the hit series Andi Mack were honored at a special event and screening of the finale episode, Wednesday, July 24 at NeueHouse in Hollywood.
- The series, acclaimed for exploring themes of self-expression and family dynamics with humor and heart, will conclude Friday, July 26 (8:00 pm, ET/PT) on Disney Channel.
- A symbol of the cultural impact of Andi Mack was on display at the event through a work of art created by fans, The Paper Crane Project.
The Paper Crane Project:
- The display is made of 1000 paper cranes, categorized and separated into strands of 10, each with a handwritten message from viewers around the world.
- Viewers wrote to express their appreciation for the series and its commitment to thoughtful, inclusive and entertaining stories that reflect their lives.
Andi Mack cast:
Pictured, left to right, are cast members Sofia Wylie (Buffy), Luke Mullen (T.J.) Lauren Tom (Celia), Trent Garrett (Bowie), Peyton Elizabeth Lee (Andi), Emily Skinner (Amber), Joshua Rush (Cyrus), Lilan Bowden (Bex) and Raquel Justice (Kira).
The Andi Mack series finale debuts Friday, July 26 at 8:00 pm, ET/PT on Disney Channel.