The opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World is just around the corner and it looks like it’s going to have some offerings you can’t find in the Disneyland version of the land. Menus for Ronto Roasters, the Milk Stand and Docking Bay 7 are showing alcoholic beverages on the Walt Disney World website.
- The Milk Stand, where guests can enjoy the iconic Blue Milk as well as Green Milk, will also serve alcoholic versions of each beverage in Walt Disney World.
- The Blue Milk Cooler will consist of a plant-based dairy blend of coconut and rice milk with alluring fruity characteristics featuring Bacardi Rum.
- The Green Milk Cooler will consist of a plant-based dairy blend of coconut and rice milk with zippy citrus and tropical characteristics featuring Corazon Blanco Tequila.
- Each beverage will be available for $14.
- Guests can of course also get the non-alcoholic versions of each drink, but these special cocktails can only be found at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Ronto Roasters, which will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, will also offer two alcoholic beverages.
- Guests can enjoy the $15 Coruscant Cooler, consisting of Maker’s Mark bourbon, Luxardo maraschino liqueur, Carpano Antica sweet vermouth, cranberry and lime juice.
- Guests who are looking for a beer in the new Star Wars-themed land can pick up a Trandoshan Ale from Concrete Beach Brewery, a spiced wheat ale.
- A 16-oz pour of this brew will be $13.
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo, another breakfast, lunch and dinner option, will offer two adult beverages as well.
- The $15 Takodana Quencher consists of Bacardi dragon berry rum, blue curaçao, simple orange with pineapple, and kiwi.
- For another beer option, guests can get the Gold Squadron Lager from Blue Point Brewing Co., a golden Lager with lavender and plum flavors.
- This 16-oz. pour will cost $13.25.
- Guests will of course also be able to enjoy adult beverages in Oga’s Cantina, which is the only location in Disneyland currently serving alcohol.
- You can find the full menu for Oga’s Cantina, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, here.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World on Thursday, August 29.