Fall in love with the winter holidays this year at Disneyland Paris! Disney’s Enchanted Christmas is coming to the resort from November 9, 2019-January 6, 2020.
- The magic of Christmas kicks off on November 9 at Disneyland Paris.
- For nearly two months, guests can discover twinkling lights, watch the wonderful Disney's Christmas Parade and meet their favorite Disney Characters.
- And this year, Disney Princesses will be part of the celebration dance for the biggest gathering of Disneyland Paris royal couples.
- Here’s what’s coming to Parc Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park this winter:
The Christmas Season at Disneyland Park
Light up the tree with Mickey's Magical Christmas Lights:
- At nightfall, guests are in for a big surprise during the updated Christmas tree lighting ceremony, alongside Mickey, Minnie and Santa Claus.
- Together, they will light up the spectacular twenty four-meter-tall (nearly 79 feet) tree in the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
A sparkly celebration with Disney Princesses*
- During this Christmas Season, guests can attend The Starlit Princess Waltz on the stage atThéâtre du Château.
- Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel and Tiana, together with their princes, will join Aurora on stage for a magical ball.
*This show will be available from November 15, 2019 to January 5, 2020
Rediscover Disney's Christmas Parade:
- The traditional Disney's Christmas Parade will return to the Parade Route with two performances every day.
- Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy will open the procession of magical, colourful floats.
- From Winnie the Pooh and Friends, to Chip & Dale and The Three Little Pigs, this is an opportunity for guests to meet their favorite Disney Characters.
- And of course, Santa will end Disney's Christmas Parade on a high note from his sleigh.
Magical greeting experiences in a festive setting:
- At Disneyland Park, you'll feel the Christmas spirit as soon as you set foot inside, with snowmen, glowing Christmas trees and snow-covered decorations surrounding the huge Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A.
- And it is in this magical setting that the Disney Characters have decided to celebrate Christmas and the New Year, including Thumper, Miss Bunny and Stitch.
- Santa Claus will also welcome guests at "Meet Mickey Mouse" in a specially dedicated lodge until December 25 (inclusive).
- This is the perfect opportunity for guests of all ages to drop off their Christmas letter and capture the moment.
Let's Sing Christmas!
- What would Christmas be without traditional songs? The Let's Sing Christmas show will feature the greatest Christmas tunes, together with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and the singers.
- Every weekend, choirs will have the opportunity to perform on the Videopolis stage.
- Find more information on "Disney Performing Arts" here
The Enchanted Advent Calendar from December 1-24:
- Guests will be able to take part in the Christmas magic as soon as Disneyland Park opens as The Enchanted Advent Calendar is back at the foot of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Every day a new surprise will be revealed together with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.
The Christmas Season at Walt Disney Studios Park
A musical Christmas with Mickey’s Christmas Big Band*
- Animagique Theater will be ringing again this year to jazz rhythms during Mickey's Christmas Big Band.
- This live show is in keeping with a traditional musical.
- It pays lively homage to winter's loveliest melodies featuring Disney Characters.
- The programme includes the big band orchestra, fast pace tap dance acts and even a solo by Mickey on the drums!
*This show will be available until 5 January 2020
- Following its success last season, the #SURPRISEMICKEY show will return to the Production Courtyard stage at the foot of Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- And to celebrate Christmas in the best way possible, Minnie and her friends will have some new surprises in store for guests.
*This show will be available from 15 November 2019 to 5 January 2020