We all know the best thing about visiting a Disney Park is the food. Luckily, for those visiting Disneyland in the next couple of months, the Disney Parks Blog has just revealed some new Main Street Electrical Parade-themed savory and sweet treats that are available now.
- First up, at the Candy Palace, guests can find several new tasty and colorful treats, including:
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Crispy Treat – Mickey crispy treat dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate and decorated with multi-colored sprinkles and a chocolate logo.
- Caterpillar Marshmallow Wand – marshmallow wand coated in caramel, dipped in vanilla-flavored chocolate, and decorated with dark and white chocolate and colored sugar.
- Lady Bug Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in cherry-flavored chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate and colored sugar.
- Snail Cake Pop – vanilla cake pop dipped in watermelon-flavored chocolate and decorated with black licorice, red chocolate, and colored sugar.
- At Carnation Cafe, guests can try the new Spicy Chicken Sandwich, consisting of spicy fried chicken breast, pepper-Jack cheese, creamy mustard slaw, and cilantro served with fries.
- And those with a sweet tooth will enjoy the Raspberry Lemonade Shake, consisting of raspberry lemonade with vanilla ice cream.
- Guests can head to Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor for the Fantasia Ice Cream which features a blend of cherry, pistachio, and banana ice cream with chipped pistachios and cherries.
- For an even more colorful option, try the Fantasia Waffle Bowl Sundae which comes with a brightly-colored waffle bowl filled with Fantasia ice cream, caramel sauce, multi-colored chocolate candy, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- At Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, guests will find several sweet options, like the Lady Bug Macaron, a red and black lady bug macaron shell filled with strawberry buttercream, strawberry marmalade, and freeze-dried strawberry flecks.
- Or try the Cheshire Cat Linzer Cookie with strawberry gel.
- There’s also the Pineapple Coconut Parfait containing layers of coconut jelly, strawberry filling, and pineapple mouse.
- Those looking for some savory options can head to Refreshment Corner, where they’ll find the Firefly Chips, corn chip “fireflies” topped with chili, cheese, and jalapenos.
- Other options include the Chili Mac Bread Bowl, consisting of a sourdough bread bowl filled with chili mac and cheese, and the Firefly Hot Dog, an all-beef hot dog topped with chili, shredded cheese, fried corn chips, and jalapenos.
- And for a final sweet treat, the Plaza Inn will be serving up “Main Street Electrical Parade” Cake, a colorful vanilla sponge cake with cream cheese frosting, mixed berry marmalade, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles, and chocolate decoration
- Of course, no special occasion is complete without a souvenir popcorn bucket. The “Main Street Electrical Parade” Base Popcorn Bucket will be available at various popcorn carts throughout the parade route, beginning in mid-August.
The Main Street Electrical Parade returns to Disneyland Park tonight (August 2) and will stick around through September 30.