ABC has announced that Jimmy Kimmel and Norman Lear will partner once again to present new Live in Front of a Studio Audience specials. The network will air two new installments set to premiere this holiday season and in spring 2020.
- During today’s Television Critics Association Summer Press Tour, ABC announced they are bringing back Live in Front of a Studio Audience for two more installments.
- This winter, Jimmy Kimmel will once again team up with television icon Norman Lear for the next edition of the groundbreaking Live in Front of a Studio Audience with a live holiday special event.
- Executive producers Brent Miller, Will Ferrell, and Justin Theroux will also return for this next two editions.
- Following the holiday event, the third special will air in spring 2020.
- ABC’s Live in Front of a Studio Audience: Norman Lear’s All in the Family and The Jeffersons premiered on Wednesday, May 22 and was a big success for the network.
Live in Front of a Studio Audience will be produced by:
- ACT III Productions
- Gary Sanchez Productions
- Sony Pictures Television
- The specials will be executive produced by:
- Norman Lear
- Jimmy Kimmel
- Brent Miller
- Will Ferrell
- Justin Theroux