- The Walt Disney World website has just added reservations for select experiences at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Guests can now save a spot at:
- Reservations are available as far as 180 days out (that’s February 3rd from today) and will require a valid, accepted credit card number at the time of booking.
- Reservations for Oga’s Cantina are dining reservations and Disney Dining Plans are not accepted for this experience.
- Guests may cancel their reservations at Savi’s and Droid Depot up to 24 hours prior to their time slot. Guests who are no shows for their reservations will be charged the full price of their experience per person.
Good to know:
- All of these experiences require separate, valid theme park admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
For more on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge visit our Project Tracker page.
- In the meantime, check out Jeremiah’s photo comparison of Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Cook up something out of this world right at home! Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook is available for pre-order and will be released this November.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge opens on August 29, 2019.