With Typhoon Lekima set to hit the eastern part of China, Shanghai Disney Resort has announced it will be closed on Saturday, August 10.
- Shanghai Disney Resort has announced it will be closed on Saturday, August 10 due to inclement weather.
- With “Super Typhoon” Lekima headed toward Eastern China, the Resort posted a notice on their website warning guests that they will not be open.
- Shanghai Disney Resort also noted that for guests who had tickets booked for admission to the park on Saturday, would be able to use their tickets on any day in the next 6 months (by February 10, 2020).
- Guests can redeem tickets at the park entrance turnstiles with the original Government Identity Card or Travel Document that was used to purchase tickets for August 10, 2019, on the day of their next visit.
- For guests who have booked tickets for the Beauty and The Beast Mandarin Production on August 10, 2019, Shanghai Disney Resort encourages them to contact their purchasing channel to reschedule a date or obtain a refund.
- For more news, information, and updates, guests can:
- Check Shanghai Disney Resort official website
- Check Shanghai Disney Resort official app
- Check Weibo platforms
- Contact the Shanghai Disney Resort Reservation Center on:
- 400-180-0000 (Chinese Mainland)
- +86-21-3158-0000 (Other Country/Region)
In other news:
- At the end of July, Hong Kong Disneyland was forced to close their park due to a Typhoon hitting the area.