Walt Disney World has rolled out mobile ordering at seven new locations at select resort hotels.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that mobile ordering is now available at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- Seven new locations have been added to the mobile ordering service, allowing guests to plan, order, and pay for their meals on the go.
- Participating quick service restaurants include:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court Disney’s All-Star Movies
- End Zone Food Court Disney’s All-Star Sports
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- In addition to the new locations, guests can also mobile order at:
Good to know:
- Guests can find a full list of all participating mobile ordering locations in the My Disney Experience app.
- The My Disney Experience app, can be downloaded via the App Store and Google Play.
- Message, data and roaming rates may apply.
- Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider.
- Coverage and app stores not available everywhere.
Magical Stay at a Disney hotel:
- Planning to visit Walt Disney World this year? Disney currently has three great offers available for your specific vacation needs. Don’t miss out on these limited time offers.
- Unwrap the “Ultimate Disney Christmas Package” with a magical winter vacation at WDW! Bookings are available now through October 26 for this inclusive offer.