Celebrity Chef Wolfgang Puck will be visiting Disney Springs on August 20th for a special event at his restaurant. Limited reservations for lunch and dinner service at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill on remain available for that day.
- Exciting things are always happening at Disney Springs, and this month celebrity chef, Wolfgang Puck is scheduled to make an appearance at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill.
- Earlier this week, the Disney Parks Blog revealed that Chef Puck would be visiting his restaurant on August 20 to celebrate the launch of a new sparkling wine.
- In the past events featuring the chef have included a ticketed dinner, however the August 20th event will take place during normal lunch and dinner dining service.
- Reservations are still available via disneyworld.com or the Open Table app.
What they’re saying:
- Sarah Leacock, GM of the venue: “Wolfgang loves to meet and mingle with guests. When he’s in town, it’s not uncommon for him to visit with diners, offer menu suggestions, and snap photos! He is also debuting a new sparkling wine, so on August 20, we’ll be celebrating that launch. We’ve also got cookbooks available for purchase, which he’d be happy to sign.”
What to order:
- Kelsey Noland of the Disney Parks Blog says everything “has been incredible” at Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill but she calls special attention to their:
- Grilled Shrimp Greek Salad