The 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is just around the corner and on top of the delicious food and tasty beverage offerings, guests will be able to find some fantastic new merchandise to commemorate their visit to the festival.
We have a sneak peek at some of that new merchandise coming to this year’s event.
Check out the video below for a closer look at some of this new merchandise:
The Walt Disney World website shares the following information on the various collection of merchandise guests will find at Epcot during the festival:
- Taste Your Way Around the World – Follow your tastes around the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and celebrate your experience with everything from apparel to tabletop accessories. With these cork and wine color inspired items, there’s sure to be something for everyone in this classic collection.
- Chef Minnie & Mickey – Chef Minnie has joined Chef Mickey this year and has brought a “sprinkle” of fun to the Festival! They are busy baking cupcakes and other delectable desserts with ingredients that include rose gold accents, pretty pink and purple colors and, of course, some sparkle! Look for these new Festival favorites, including a cupcake headband, rose gold mugs, apparel and more.
- Brews Around the World – Toast your way around the World—in any language! The bottle carrier with bottle opener, growler, drinkware, apparel and baseball cap complete the Brews around the World collection for the craft beer lover!
- Recipe for a Figment – Get ready for Chef Figment to join you in your kitchen as he shares his Figment recipe on apparel, accessories and baking items. Record all your favorites from the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival in the Figment journal and whip up some tasty dishes in the Figment mixing bowl!
- Chef Remy – As host of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Chef Remy has recreated some of the pavilions with his favorite food items on apparel and kitchenware, perfect to commemorate this International Festival!
- Passholder Collection – Throughout the Festival, Passholders can celebrate with an assortment of keepsakes created especially for them! All of your favorite Chefs, including Chef Minnie, Chef Mickey, Chef Figment and Chef Remy will introduce their own featured items during the Festival. Look for the first items on August 29, 2019, with the remaining items available on September 12, 2019.
Be sure to check back for more information on this merchandise, including pricing and where you can find it, as it becomes available. For more information on the 2019 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, be sure to check out our guide.